This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Stay at Cherry Tree Holiday Park and there's always something to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools and kids' clubs, to grabbing your fishing gear for a day at the lakes. But the real cherry on the cake is that you're four miles from stunning Gorleston beach, or six miles from all the rides and attractions at fabulous, fun-packed Great Yarmouth!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment including live cabaret in the Showbar.
* Indoor swimming pool.
* Heated outdoor swimming pool with water fountain and toddlers’ pool.
* Fitness Suite with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Sports lounge with pool, darts and plasma TV’s.
* Indoor play area with ball pool.
* Adventure play with slides and climbing areas.
* Pirate themed crazy golf.
* Fishing lakes next to park.
* Coast Bar and Kitchen with Costa Coffee.
* Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges?
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Gorleston on Sea Coach Stop — 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Gorleston: James Paget Hospital Coach Stop — 2.3 miles
2.3 miles Great Yarmouth: Town Centre Coach Stops — 2.9 miles
- Train stations
Berney Arms Rail Station — 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Great Yarmouth Rail Station — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Haddiscoe Rail Station — 4.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry South — 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Reedham Ferry North — 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Southwold Ferry Landing — 18.2 miles
Norwich International Airport — 17.8 miles
Cherry Tree is a countryside holiday park located five miles from Great Yarmouth. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
1. Take the A47 to Great Yarmouth.
2. Take the third exit on the first roundabout across the bridge.
3. At the next roundabout, take the third exit going past McDonalds and follow the road to the next roundabout.
4. Take the third exit and continue on the road to the T-junction and then turn left. Cherry Tree Holiday Park is 300 yards on the right past the fishing lake.
1. There is no bus station within walking distance of the park, the nearest bus station is located 4 miles away in Great Yarmouth.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233
1.Nearest station - Great Yarmouth, Approx 20 minute drive from the park.
2. Main lines - London–Great Yarmouth via Ipswich and Norwich, change at Norwich for Great Yarmouth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- Pleasure Beach (2.7 miles)
- Fritton Lake Country World (2.8 miles)
- Somerleyton Hall and Gardens (4.1 miles)
- Elizabethan House Museum (2.7 miles)
- Horsey Windpump (11.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.