This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Smart waterside site on the edge of a large private lake
- A mile from Bishampton village; Pershore 15 minutes' drive
- Watersports, personal training and fitness classes available
It'll come as little surprise that Waters Edge, a sport-filled site about a mile from the village of Bishampton, is surrounded by the wet stuff. With watersports like kayaking and paddleboarding as well as fitness classes and personal training for those who want to take their exercising to the next level, physical types won't be short of chances to expend energy here. Press-ups are so much less punishing when done next to a lake, after all… (These active extras are charged separately.)
More laidback guests will also find much to do around here – stretch legs at a leisurely pace on the way to the nearest pub (20 minutes' walk) or on chilled cycle rides through the local backcountry. Still too fast-paced? Treat yourself to a putt at the nearest golf club (a mile away) or cast your fishing line into the lake and see what bites…
Scenery-wise, the vistas from this lakeside spot are hard to top – lake, meadow and farmland views can all be soaked up here, with scope for touring more lush landscapes in the Cotswolds (20 minutes' drive) or Malvern Hills (35 minutes).
Facilities here include functional toilets and showers, a proper parking area with lots of room for bikes and plenty of picnic spots. Bonfires and barbecues are welcome; both Pershore and Evesham are about 15 minutes away by road if you need to stock up on food and fuel.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
The views and the facilities at the site
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Hand sanitising stations
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
— 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Budgens — 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Budgens — 5.9 miles
- Train stations
Pershore Rail Station
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Evesham Rail Station — 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Worcestershire Parkway Rail Station — 6.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 36.3 miles
— 19.5 miles
19.5 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 23.3 miles
23.3 miles Birmingham International Airport — 23.4 miles
There's a wide world of fine locations to discover in this part of Worcestershire. For starters, take a trip to Evesham (15 minutes’ drive) and saunter along its well-preserved riverside. Worcester (25 minutes), home to a cathedral, museums and racecourse, is also easily accessible. Keeping things countrified? Take yourself off for a spell of village-hopping in the Cotswolds (20 minutes) or bound across the beacon-studded uplands of the Malvern Hills (35 minutes).
Kids in need of a bit of book-learning on school-free hols? Take them over to Shakespeare's Birthplace (30 minutes), a surefire way to make sure they return home a tad more knowledgeable than before. Kids not of an age to appreciate Bard's metaphysical mysteries? Stratford Butterfly Farm (30 minutes) might be a better call.
When was the last time you were treated to a sugar scrub, body wrap or post-sport massage? Chances are it's been too long, so you might want to check out the range of treatments on offer at Worcestershire's Vale and Spa (15 minutes) or at the various soothing spots in the tonic town of Cheltenham (45 minutes).
- Ragley Hall (5.4 miles)
- Hanbury Hall (National Trust) (8.6 miles)
- Croome Park (National Trust) (8.7 miles)
- The Fleece Inn (7.3 miles)
- Kinwarton Dovecote (7.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Waters Edge have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Waters Edge dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Waters Edge? There's a wide world of fine locations to discover in this part of Worcestershire. For starters, take a trip to Evesham (15 minutes’ drive) and saunter along its well-preserved riverside. Worcester (25 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Waters Edge?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.