If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Boyce Holiday Park is situated in over 100 acres of beautiful farmland, set around an historic former Elizabethan Manor House. It is located on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border with unrivalled views of the Malvern Hills. A stroll around the privately owned grounds provides nature lovers with the opportunity to relax and enjoy beautiful idyllic views and an abundance of wildlife to spot and delight.
Located within the grounds are three beautiful ornamental lakes, stocked with Carp, Rudd, Roach, and Tench, available to Boyce Patrons for coarse fishing.
• Fully serviced static holiday homes for sale, with individual lawned areas with an 11 month Holiday License
• 14 touring/camping pitches March to October inclusive
• Seasonal Touring pitches are available
• Five self-catering holiday cottages and luxury lodge for hire
• Up to 32 amp electricity supply available to all static pitches and electric hookup available for touring/camping pitches
• Gas available
• Utility block with toilets, showers, laundry and washing-up facilities
• Children’s play area and field for ball games
• Private dog walk, adjacent to the park (certain breeds are not permitted)
• Wonderful walks on site, plus access to Three Choirs Public Footpath
• For safety at night the park is well lit
Children are welcome, but it should be noted that there are unfenced pools/lakes on the property, and for their safety they should be supervised at all times.