This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
No information has been provided by the owner.
- Stokesay Castle (4.8 miles)
- Ludlow Castle (10.7 miles)
- Much Wenlock Priory (14.2 miles)
- Carding Mill Valley and the Shropshire Hills (3.6 miles)
- Wilderhope Manor (8.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Caer Caradoc from Church Stretton, via Three Fingers Rock (3.6 miles)
- Church Stretton - Caer Caradoc - Hope Bowdler Hill (3.6 miles)
- Church Stretton - Pole Bank - Carding Mill Valley (3.6 miles)
Show me reviews by:
Overall rating based on 2 reviews
100% would recommend this site to a friend.
100% would stay here again.
|Sorted by stay date (latest first).|
Weekend break with family and friends 8 Sep 2010
tentingtaylors (Family with young children, 1 review)
Back to basics camping 1 Sep 2010
onaykin (Family with young children, 1 review)
Alas, no reviews for your selected filters. But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Halfway House (Shrops): Coach Stop — 14.8mi
Ford (Shrops): A458 Coach Stop — 15.0mi
Garthmyl (Powys): Coach Stop — 15.2mi
- Train stations
Church Stretton Rail Station — 3.6mi
Craven Arms Rail Station — 3.9mi
Broome Rail Station — 5.3mi
- Ferry ports
- Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 52.3mi
- Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 47.6mi