This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Off-grid, rural site on a five-acre paddock at a family-run farm
- Five minutes’ drive from Wragby and 15 minutes from Market Rasen
- Free-range eggs and wood available to purchase at the park
Linger in Lincolnshire during a hol at Grange Paddock Camping, a site in a rural, off-grid setting on a family-run farm around a five-minute drive from the Lincolnshire Wolds.
This park is made up of a five-acre paddock – with plenty of space to spread out – in West Torrington, set between Wragby (five minutes’ drive) and Market Rasen (15 minutes), a couple of towns with plenty of pubs, restaurants and supermarkets.
Being on a farm means guests have access to fresh free-range eggs and wood harvested from the park’s trees for the campfire (on request), so breakfast is covered in the mornings and warmth is sorted in the evenings.
During the hours in between head out and explore spots including the Bardney Limewoods National Nature Reserve (15 minutes), Lincoln (half an hour) and Sutton-on-Sea (50 minutes).
Wragby is also worth a wander round while you’re running errands: it has a couple of 19th-century manors, a Grade II-listed church and a tall old mill. A regular bus links it with Horncastle (20 minutes) and Skegness (50 minutes).
Portaloos and water are supplied on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
We stayed in Hare Hideaway Shepard's hut, which was more …
Great hosts and a great campsite, will definitely return
Very quiet. Lots of space between pitches, lovely views ~ …
Really enjoy visiting this site, hope to return!
Spotless toilets, friendly owners, loads of space!
Being back to basics with new campervan
Level pitches, owners fantastic portaloos immaculate.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Interchange Shelter — 10.1 miles
10.1 miles St Peter's Church — 11.6 miles
- Train stations
Market Rasen Rail Station
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Lincoln Central Rail Station — 12.3 miles
12.3 miles Metheringham Rail Station — 13.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 29.6 miles
— 18.7 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Wragby: five minutes’ drive
- Lincolnshire Wolds: five minutes
- Market Rasen: 15 minutes
- Chambers Farm Wood (for the butterfly garden and walks): 15 minutes
- Bardney: 20 minutes
- Horncastle: 20 minutes
- Lincoln (cathedral and shopping): half an hour
- Skegness: 50 minutes
- Sutton-on-Sea: 50 minutes.
- Lincoln Cathedral (11.9 miles)
- Lincoln Medieval Bishops' Palace (11.9 miles)
- Lincoln Castle (12.0 miles)
- Tattershall Castle (15.3 miles)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (21.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||11 a.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Grange Paddock Camping cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Grange Paddock Camping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkApple Pay
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Grange Paddock Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Grange Paddock Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Grange Paddock Camping? Local attractions and activities include: - Wragby: five minutes’ drive - Lincolnshire Wolds: five minutes - Market Rasen: 15 minutes - Chambers Farm Wood (for the butterfly garden and walks): 15 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Grange Paddock Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10:30 a.m.