Green Haven extends a warm welcome to guests old and new. This small holiday complex in Lincolnshire is surrounded by country roads and lanes which go to the sea. There are panoramic views of the Wash and the Lincolnshire Wolds.
There is a very well-stocked fishing lake within the complex which is available for all guests to use.
Green Haven is situated midway between the resort of Skegness and Boston, in the peaceful Lincolnshire countryside. It is close to the village of Friskney which has a shop, post office and pub and is only a short drive from Wainfleet with its tourist attractions and shops and market.
Green Haven is a perfect place for fishing, walking, golf and birdwatching.
Children under the age of 16 years are not allowed at Green Haven. This is due to the proximity of the fishing lake to the touring park.
Please note that we do not accept tents.
Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
We do not accept all male groups.
Check availability at Green Haven…
Max. persons: 4x
Dimensions: 37.0ft x 12.0ft
Waterside Caravan is a beautiful holiday home in Lincolnshire with fine views across the fishing lake and sleeps four (one double room with ensuite and one twin room with separate bathroom).
- Sitting/dining room with an electric fire, TV, DVD and settees, a dining table and chairs
- Well equipped kitchen area with cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle including utensils, cutlery, and tea towels
- Bedrooms equipped with beds, wardrobes, bedside tables and dressing tables. (All bed linen is provided)
- The double bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- There are two bathrooms, one with shower, washbasin and WC and the other with sink and WC
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed without prior arrangement with Green Haven.
Please note that we do not allow dogs or smoking in our holiday home.
We offer free fishing to our guests in Waterside Caravan.
Max. persons: 4x
Ground type: Grass
Grass pitch including electric, with easy access to hot shower and toilet facilities included in the pitch price. The site is flat and therefore disabled-friendly. Most pitches are located close to the on-site fishing lake.
Max. persons: 5x
Ground type: Hardstanding
Hardstanding pitch with 16-amp hook-up. All pitches are quite close to the lake.