This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Picturesque family friendly park just a 5 minute drive from Matlock
- Set beautifully within the woodland of Lower Derwent Valley
- The perfect rural escape within Derbyshire
A true Derbyshire gem, nestled within woodlands yet benefits from riverside frontage, Haytop Park has so much to offer anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy a true rural getaway.
Set back from the main road within the beautiful town of Whatstandwell just a 10 minute drive from the very popluar Matlock Bath. We accept various forms of holiday makers and who knows... you may enjoy it that much you decide to become an owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
Matlock Bath: Coach Stop
— 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Belper Bus Station — 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Matlock Coach Stops — 4.5 miles
- Train stations
Whatstandwell Rail Station
— 0.3 miles
0.3 miles Ambergate Rail Station — 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Wirksworth Rail Station — 2.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 65.7 miles
East Midlands Airport
— 19.0 miles
19.0 miles Sheffield City Airport — 22.4 miles
Crich Tramway Village is a great day out especially for those with boys into trains/trams... they have a large collection of vintage trams from all over the world. Unlimited rides through a period street to stunning views over the Derwent Valley.
Matlock Bath is only a short drive which boasts plenty of things to do for all the family... be sure to enjoy some fish and chips which has become a tradition for visitors.
Matlock Bath Aquarium just 4.4 miles
The Heights of Abraham just 4.7 miles
The Original Victorian Baths just 4.5 miles
Peak District Mining Museum just 4.2 miles
There's a wonderful pub for food almost opposite the entrance to the park called the Family Tree which we recommend however please book to avoid disappointment especially at Bank Holidays.
- Arkwright's Cromford Mills (2.8 miles)
- Sir Richard Arkwright's Masson Mills (3.2 miles)
- Kedleston Hall (7.9 miles)
- Winster Market House (6.9 miles)
- Kedleston Hall (8.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Haytop Country Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Haytop Country Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Haytop Country Park? Crich Tramway Village is a great day out especially for those with boys into trains/trams... they have a large collection of vintage trams from all over the world. Unlimited rides through a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Haytop Country Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.
Please note if you require an early arrival or late departure, please inform us in advance.Read more