This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly glampsite in the grounds of an outdoor activity centre
- Situated on the River Thames, a mile from Bisham and Marlow
- Well-equipped canvas tents in a quiet separate field
Longridge Marlow Glamping is a small site in the grounds of a family-friendly activity centre. Situated close to the River Thames in a separate field at the quiet end of the site, these well-equipped canvas tents are a convenient pre-pitched alternative to traditional camping in gorgeous green Buckinghamshire surrounds.
The site is run by a charity that helps young people get active with adventurous sports like kayaking, rowing, fencing and team-building challenges. Chat to the site team directly if you're interested in organising an event with your party. Discounts are available on certain activities for overnight guests.
The glamping site also has access to a pop-up bar for drinks and light refreshments, while Bisham and Marlow's pubs, restaurants and shops are all accessible within an easy one-mile walk. Other local activities of note include bike hire, boat hire, river walks along the Thames and checking out Marlow's local history museum.
On-site facilities at Longridge Marlow Glamping include access to toilets, showers, washing-up stations and wifi. Safe campfires and barbecues are welcome. The tents can be rented either furnished or unfurnished for maximum flexibility.
Open from 12/04/2021 to 04/10/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
We couldn't deal with the noise from the flyover.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated shower per pitch
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet per pitch
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Distance markers in shared facilities
Extra spacing in seated areas
Extra toilet/shower facilities available
Hand sanitising stations
More frequent emptying of bins
No cash accepted on site
Removal of soft furnishings (e.g. decorative cushions)
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
High Wycombe: Bridge St Bus Station
— 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Slough Bus Station — 8.1 miles
8.1 miles Windsor: Legoland Coach Stop — 8.5 miles
- Train stations
Marlow Rail Station
— 0.5 miles
0.5 miles Cookham Rail Station — 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Bourne End Rail Station — 2.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 18.1 miles
18.1 miles Weybridge Ferry Landing — 18.2 miles
18.2 miles Moulsey - Hurst Park Ferry Landing — 20.1 miles
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
— 13.4 miles
13.4 miles London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 — 14.4 miles
14.4 miles London Heathrow Airport — 14.6 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Henley-on-Thames: 15 minutes' drive
- Greys Court (National Trust property): 20 minutes
- Turville: 20 minutes
- Wycombe Rye Lido: 20 minutes
- Stonor Park: 25 minutes
- Windsor Castle: 25 minutes
- Legoland Windsor: 25 minutes
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: 35 minutes
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo: 50 minutes
- Stanley Spencer Gallery (2.3 miles)
- Cliveden (3.3 miles)
- Hughenden Manor (6.0 miles)
- Cliveden (3.3 miles)
- West Wycombe Park (5.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Longridge Marlow Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Longridge Marlow Glamping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Longridge Marlow Glamping? Local attractions and activities include: - Henley-on-Thames: 15 minutes' drive - Greys Court (National Trust property): 20 minutes - Turville: 20 minutes - Wycombe Rye Lido: 20 minutes - Stonor Park: 25 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Longridge Marlow Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.