Richmond Walking and Book Festival
When is it? From
21 Sep 2014
29 Sep 2014
Where is it?
Richmond town centre,
We have a fantastic programme for the 10th Richmond Walking & Book Festival:
- Hear Festival patron Peter Robinson in conversation with Mark Billingham.
- Choose from 40 walks covering a range of distances and terrains from a challenging hike through Swaledale to an historic stroll around Richmond.
- Learn the inside story of Britain's spies with Sinclair McKay and Roger Hermiston.
- Complete the 80 mile Swale Way with local, knowledgeable guides.
- Join Gervase Phinn for afternoon tea.
- Cycle the northern loop of the Tour de France 2014 Grand Départ.