Brighton & Hove Food and Drink Festival
Where is it? Brighton Town Centre, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 1TW England
The biggest food festival in the south of England runs for almost an entire month, and is more like several festivals in one, actually. With so much on the menu, it’s impossible to give you more than a flavour (see what we did there?):
- Get practising your funny walks for a 'Fawlty Towers Dining Experience', where Basil, Sybil and Manuel will serve you a great meal in their own inimitable style...
- Hop onto a classic Routemaster bus for a gourmet tour of local producers and growers, with themed talks, tastings, and a slap-up lunch along the way.
- Celebrate Mexican Independence Day with food, music, piñatas and dancing.
- Shop one of the numerous markets: you'll find the best in local produce at the Big Sussex Market, mouthwatering treats at the Chilli Festival, and all things apple-related on Apple Day.
- Watch the experts bump (cream) horns at a bake off, or local mixologists slug it out to become King of the Cocktail Bars on the iconic Brighton Pier.
It goes without saying there are loads of workshops and cookery demonstrations on offer too. Want to go? Yes, we do too!
We found 0 available sites within 10 miles of Brighton & Hove Food and Drink Festival from 4 bookable
Brighton, East Sussex Show on map
|Grass tent pitch - optional electric||0||N/A|
Lewes, East Sussex Show on map
|Non-electric tent pitch||0||N/A|
Brighton, East Sussex Show on mapLast booked 5 days, 1 hour ago
|Non-electric grass tent pitch||0||N/A|