Camping Les NauvesFavourite
Camping Les Nauves is located in Périgord Noir in the heart of Dordogne. Visit the majestic castles in the valley of Dordogne, the prehistoric sites of Vezere Valley and enjoy the Périgord farm products and delicacies.
The campsite facilities include a heated pool, paddling pool, evening entertainment, a restaurant, a grocery shop, take-away food restaurant, a bar, pizzeria and a playground.
Nearby attractions and activities
There is horse riding, canoeing, golf, tennis, hiking, mountain biking, fishing and a variety of other sports activities available nearby.
Attractions near Camping Les Nauves
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near Camping Les Nauves
Alas, no reviews yet . But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
Belves is 45 minutes from Sarlat.
- Take Boulevard Georges Saumande/D6021 and stay on this road
- At the roundabout take the second exit towards D710 and stay on the left following D703
- At the roundabout take the first exit towards D31E1 and stay on the right following D51E
- Take the left turning Avenue des Sycomores/D25
- At the round about take the first exit onto Avenue de la Dordogne/D710
- Continue on the D52 and make a u-turn onto the D53.
- Take Avenue Edouard Herriot/D920 and stay on this road
- You will join A20 by the access road towards Cahors/Rodez/Toulouse
- Take the exit 55 towards Sarlat/Souillac
- Follow Avenue du Périgord/704 and stay on this road
- At the round about take the third exit onto Avenue de la Dordogne/D710
- Drive till you reach the D52 and make a u-turn onto the D53
- Take the A89 motorway
- Take exit 16 towards Limoges/Brive-la-Gaillarde/Sarlat/Trélissac/Boulazac/Périgueux-Est
- At the round about take the fourth exit for the D6089
- Take the D710 road then on your left take the D703
- Turn right onto the D52 and continue on the D52 and do a U-turn onto the D53
Permitted arrival time
All cancellations should be notified by email to the email address in your booking confirmation.
Refunds will be given as follows:
- 60 days before the date of arrival: 80% of your advance payment.
- 60 to 30 days before the date of arrival : 50% of your advance payment.
- After this date no refund will be offered.
Please note that your deposit paid to Pitchup.com is non-refundable.
Payment of balance
The balance is payable 30 days before arrival by credit card or bank transfer. For bookings within 30 days payment must be made as soon as possible before arrival.
Please contact the telephone number in your booking confirmation to arrange payment.
Cards accepted on the parkMasterCard
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
Concerts, live shows, kids shows, kids clubs and entertainment are offered only during the peak season - 1st July until 31st August.
Check availability at Camping Les Nauves…
For a 2 night stay, between Wed 26 Jun - Fri 28 Jun, for 2 adults
A three bedroom holiday home with one double and two single bedrooms. Features a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, oven and microwave. Please bring your own bedlinen and towels.
Max. persons: 6x
A three bedroom holiday home with one double and two single bedrooms.
Features a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, oven and microwave.
Please bring your own bedlinen and towels.
|Max. persons: 6x|
|1 car included|
|Cot (1 max)||£13.50 per 7 nights|
|High chair (1 max)||£12.50 per 7 nights|
|Dog (1 max)||£15 per night|
10% off Standard (Three-bedroom holiday home)
1 Jun 2013 > 29 Jun 2013