If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Llainpropert Camping is a small, family-run campsite based in the beautiful countryside of West Pembrokeshire. We cater for caravans, tents and campervans.
At Llainpropert Camping we provide everything for the camping experience, as it should be.
Reasons to stay with us:
- Super toilet and shower area (ladies' and gents' toilets).
- Large spacious plots (all pitches are very large at 10m by 16m [or 32 feet by 52 feet]) for your tent or caravan, each with a 10-amp electric hook-p.
- Cooking facilities with fridge and communal eating area.
- Five minutes from St Davids; five minutes from Abereiddy beach.
- We cater for outdoor pursuits, so we have a wetsuit washing area, surfboard hire and surfboard repair facilities on site!
- Covered area for drying wetsuits, storing bicycles or kayaks.
- Surfboard shaper on site for emergency repairs and showroom for all your surfing needs.
- Wetsuit, surfboard, bodyboard and kayak hire available on request. We can also arrange a variety of activities including kayaking, coasteering and surfing lessons.
Cyclists and walkers
We can pick you up from Haverfordwest train station or Fishguard ferryport. Walkers can take advantage of the Pembrokeshire coastal bus service.
Camping and Caravanning Club is not a requirement.
Arrival time is flexible - prior arrangement one day before arrival. Otherwise check-ins should be between 2pm and 4pm.