If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Few sites can match the unique location of Cardiff Caravan and Camping Park situated in around 300 acres of beautiful parkland in the heart of Cardiff city centre. It makes the perfect base from which to enjoy the many attractions and events in and around the city.
Despite its central location, there's a truly rural feel to the site, making it easy to forget that the city centre is just a short walk away and the waterfront attractions of Cardiff Bay are within easy reach by road or water bus.
To ensure you enjoy your stay a number of facilities are available on site:
• 43 individual grasscrete pitches, each with its own water supply and 16 amp electric hook up points.
• Room for 20 caravans on soft standing areas
• 40 non-electric pitches
• Room for tents on soft standing areas
• Two service blocks with power showers and toilets, one of which has specialist family facilities for the disabled and panic alarm linked to duty warden
• Laundry facilities and dishwashing areas
• Family room available (operated by Pedal Power) from 9.30am to 4.00pm seven days a week offering light refreshments
• Cycle hire is available from Pedal Power within the site
• 24 hour CCTV monitoring
• Shops in close vicinity and bars and restaurants in the surrounding area
• City centre is only 0.6miles away
Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 18:30
Friday 08:30 - 20:00
Saturday - Sunday 08:30 - 17:30