If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Grab your picnic blanket, bucket and spade, Pendine Sands is a picturesque park surrounded by miles of stunning coastline, just minutes away from a glorious beach. Pendine Sands offers the perfect base for exploring Carmarthenshire and the stunning Pembrokeshire coast.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Welsh Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Indoor heated swimming pool.
* The Sands Showbar offers great family entertainment and live shows.
* The Sands Restaurant with delicious family food, bar and Costa Coffee.
* The Duck Inn & Barnacles Beachside Café serve light snacks and refreshments.
* Fish & Chip shop on site.
* 2 adventure play areas with climbing frames, slides and swings.
* Pool tables, darts and big screen TV’s for sporting events at the Duck Inn.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.