If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Sands Caravan and Camping Park is situated on the beautiful west coast of the Highlands of Scotland and has unsurpassed views of the Isle of Skye and Outer Hebrides. Sands is the ideal base to explore the best of Wester Ross, from the famous Torridon mountains in the south to the world renowned Inverewe Gardens in the north.
Bring your own caravan, motor-caravan or tent and set up where ever you wish, choosing from one of over 250 pitches and 120 hook-ups. Whether you want a sheltered spot amongst the sand dunes or a raised pitch with unrivalled views, our 55-acre site has something for everyone. Wherever you set up our award winning beach is a stone's throw away and the only restriction we enforce is that you keep a distance of at least seven metres from your neighbour.
Dogs are welcome on the site provided they are kept on a lead and dogs’ faeces picked up.
On site we have a licensed grocery shop open from April to September selling freshly baked bread, newspapers, groceries, caravan and camping equipment, toys, books, kites, camping and calor gas.
Facilities on site include:
- Three toilet and shower blocks, one heated, including disabled facilities
- Games and TV room, including table tennis and air hockey
- Covered indoor cooking & dining area.
- Laundry facilities, including 4 washing machines, 4 dryers and 2 ironing boards. All coin operated.
- 120 electric hook ups
- ELSAN disposal, for the emptying of chemical toilets.
- Purpose-built motorhome service point
- Picnic tables
- Play area, including swigs, obstacle course and flying-fox
- Launching slip
- Dog walking area
- Loch and River fishing on the Estate (suitable for beginners)
- Nearby walks
- Bike and Kayak hire