Wemyss Bay Holiday ParkFavourite
If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park is nestled in a glorious setting, high on the wooded slopes of Wemyss Bay, offering stunning views across Firth of Clyde. This hillside park is perfect for island hopping between the Isles or Arran, Cumbrae or historic Bute and is ideal for exploring the West Coast of Scotland.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family evenings in the Showbar entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool and toddlers’ splash pool.
* Recently refurbished Livingstone’s Bar & Grill, with a delicious food menu.
* Café@Wemyss for tasty food with a magnificent view from the outdoor patio area.
* Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Outdoor adventure play area with slide, zip wire, swings and climbing frame.
* Nature Trails.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2013! Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Attractions near Wemyss Bay Holiday Park
- Paisley Abbey (18.1 miles)
- Loch Lomond Park Centre (18.5 miles)
- Clydebuilt (Scottish Maritime Museum Braehead) (20.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near Wemyss Bay Holiday Park
Cornalees Bridge - Gourock - Greenock Cut (3.8 miles) Walking
Largs (Pencil Beach) (6.8 miles) Beaches
Millport Bay (8.8 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
Alas, no reviews yet . But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Wemyss Bay: Rail Station Coach Stop — 0.2mi
Gourock: McInroys Point Coach Stop — 5.3mi
Largs: Rail Station Coach Stop — 5.8mi
- Train stations
Wemyss Bay Rail Station — 0.2mi
Inverkip Rail Station — 2.1mi
IBM (Greenock) Rail Station — 4.3mi
- Ferry ports
Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal — 0.3mi
Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal — 0.3mi
Dunoon Ferry Terminal — 5.0mi
Glasgow International Airport — 17.5mi
Glasgow Prestwick International Airport — 27.6mi
1. From Glasgow follow the M8 to Greenock.
2. Then take the A78 to Wemyss Bay.
3. The park is opposite the Railway Station and Ferry Terminal.
1. Nearest station - Wemyss Bay Station opposite park
2. Main lines - Edinburgh–Glasgow Central–Wemyss Bay
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. There is a bus stop at the bottom of the park by the entrance. There are regular bus services to Largs, Greenock and Ayr. The buses run every 15 minutes. The approximate Taxi prices to Greenock and Largs cost between £8 - £10
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
Nearby sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com:
Lomond Woods Holiday Park
Loch Lomond, Dunbartonshire Show on mapLast booked 6 days, 16 hours ago
|Hardstanding electric pitch||unlimited x||From £20 per night|
|Fully-serviced touring pitch||unlimited x||From £22 per night|
Balgair Castle Holiday Park
Fintry, Stirlingshire Show on mapLast booked 4 days, 13 hours ago
|Grass tent pitch with electricity||unlimited x||From £18 per night|
|Grass electric touring pitch||unlimited x||From £18 per night|
|Two-bedroom holiday home||4 x||From £204.75 per 3 nights|