This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Glamping in a peaceful setting in the Somerset countryside
- Within a few minutes' ride of the National Cycle Route
- Barbecues and campfires allowed; local produce available for sale
Holly Farm Holidays is a popular and peaceful place, on an old dairy farm in a rural setting with fab views across the surrounding countryside. It's home to chickens, pigs, ducks, an occasional turkey (or three), and Somerset countryside glamping options: scroll down to take a look at what's splendidly on offer.
Around the site, the southwest part of the National Cycle Route is a few minutes' ride away, Ilminster is the nearest market town, and the Jurassic Coast at Charmouth and Lyme Regis is about 12 miles away.
The farm has toilets, showers, a washing-up area, charging facilities and recycling. Local produce is available to buy and both barbecues and campfires are allowed.
Find nearby sites with availability…
To generate more results:
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Select the checkbox ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
We absolutely loved our 3 nights in the yurt. It ...
A great place with great hosts. Very relaxing.
Jess C. Confirmed
A little bit if paradise
This is a great site with a warm welcome. You should go!
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
- Coach stations
Ilminster: Market Square Coach Stop
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Taunton Bus Station — 10.3 miles
10.3 miles Ilchester: Lyster Close Coach Stop — 13.1 miles
- Train stations
Crewkerne Rail Station
— 7.6 miles
7.6 miles Axminster Rail Station — 9.2 miles
9.2 miles Taunton Rail Station — 10.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
— 16.4 miles
16.4 miles Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 27.6 miles
27.6 miles Topsham Ferry Landing — 27.6 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 24.0 miles
From the A303, take the A358 towards Chard. One mile after the village of Donyatt you will see a small crossroads marked Peasmarsh, take the turning towards Chilworthy and 200 yards up is Holly Farm. Take the track to the left of the garden gate that goes to the back of the farmhouse, the glamping site is just past the farm buildings.
The southwest part of the National Cycle Route is 500 yards away.
Other nearby sites to visit include:
- The market town of Ilminster
- The Jurassic Coast: Lyme Regis, West Bay and Bridport
- Countryside walking including the Blackdown Hills, the Quantock Hills and Ham Hill Country Park
- Nearby donkey sanctuary
- Fleet Air Arm Museum in Yeovilton
- Haynes Motor Museum
- Several National Trust houses including Montacute, Barrington Court and Forde Abbey
- Montacute House (10.5 miles)
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (12.3 miles)
- Mapperton House & Gardens (13.0 miles)
- Barrington Court (5.1 miles)
- Priest's House (9.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
Please call on your arrival day with an estimated time of arrival using the number provided in your booking confirmation.
Holly Farm Holidays cancellation policy
No refunds within 6 weeks of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now. Holly Farm Holidays will debit the balance from your card 6 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 6 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer