If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Challaborough Bay Holiday Park is situated in a quiet corner of Devon, set right on the edge of a glorious, sheltered Blue Flag beach. This beautiful area is credited as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with blue seas to paddle in, rugged paths to explore, tiny villages to discover and wonderful views across to historic Burgh Island. A perfect base for exploring the heritage coastline.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award, Blue Flag Awards
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy live family entertainment at Christie’s Bar and Clubhouse.
* Indoor pool complex with Splish Splash activities and toddlers’ pool.
* PADI Scuba diving in indoor pool.
* Gym with cross trainer, treadmill and multi-gym.
* Adventure play area with pirate ship.
* Direct access to Blue Flag beach and access to heritage coastal path for scenic walks.
* Waterfront Bar & Restaurant with an outdoor seating area and sea views.
* Christie’s Bar, Big Munch takeaway and ice cream kiosk.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.