St Minver Holiday ParkFavourite
If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
This beautiful woodland park is located in the grounds of an old manor house and is situated next to three gorgeous Cornish beaches. If you enjoy exploring the area, you’ll find you’re only a short drive from the quaint fishing ports of Padstow and Port Isaac.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the UK Tourism Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Entertainment venue with nightly entertainment.
* Live family shows and quiz nights at the Showbar Entertainment Venue.
* Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant and Showbar Entertainment Venue & Bar.
* Indoor soft play area with ball pool.
* Outdoor adventure play area with fun tower, wooden walkway and swings.
* Multi-sports court.
* Pool table, darts and table tennis.
* Nature trails and outdoor picnic areas.
* Surf lessons on nearby Polzeath Beach.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2013! Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Attractions near St Minver Holiday Park
- Rock Beach (2.4 miles)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (5.1 miles)
- Tintagel Castle (9.3 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (8.5 miles)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (9.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near St Minver Holiday Park
Pentire Point and The Rumps (2.2 miles) Walking
Daymer Bay (2.3 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
Polzeath (2.3 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches Surfing
Alas, no reviews yet . But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Electrical hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Wadebridge: The Link Rd Coach Stop — 3.0mi
Padstow Bus Terminus — 3.0mi
Bodmin Coach Stop — 8.9mi
- Train stations
Roche Rail Station — 9.7mi
St Columb Road Rail Station — 11.2mi
Bugle Rail Station — 11.3mi
- Ferry ports
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing — 2.4mi
Padstow Ferry Landing — 2.9mi
Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 18.3mi
Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 9.4mi
1. Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 signed Okehampton to Bodmin.
2. At Bodmin take the A389 to Wadebridge and follow the bypass until you reach the roundabout with the A39. Follow the signs for B3314 signed Port Isaac.
3. Go right at mini roundabout again signed Port Isaac. Follow for 3 miles then take left signed Rock. The park is 250 yards on the right hand side.
1. Nearest station - Bodmin Parkway, approx 15 miles, 20 mins by car & Newquay, approximately 21 miles, about 35 minutes by car.
2. Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is approximately a 5 minute walk from the park in St. Minver Village, there are 5 buses a day which run into Wadebridge.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
Nearby sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com:
The Laurels Holiday Park
Wadebridge, Cornwall Show on mapLast booked 2 days, 10 hours ago
|Non-electric grass pitch||unlimited x||From £11 per night|
|Electric grass pitch||unlimited x||From £16 per night|
Atlantic Bays Holiday Park
Padstow, Cornwall Show on mapLast booked 1 day ago
|Non-electric grass pitch||unlimited x||From £9 per night|
|Electric grass pitch||unlimited x||From £13.50 per night|
|Hardstanding pitch with electric||unlimited x||From £16.20 per night|
|Fully serviced pitch||unlimited x||From £18 per night|