If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Penrose Holiday Park is a family-run park for families and couples who enjoy being near to Cornwall's fantastic beaches (Perranporth and Crantock are just two in our area), without the crowds of people. We are a tranquil site with large, level pitches.
Our facilities include hairdryers and shaving points. Showers are hot and free. As well as the ladies' and gents' we have family rooms with a shower, WC and basin in one room like at home. We also have a disabled wet room.
Our play area is a favourite with young children, with a toddler swing, swing, climbing frame, monkey bars, climbing wall and slide. There's also a picnic table, and table top tennis/ping pong in the play area.
As well as being child-friendly, we also welcome well-behaved dogs and we have a field for dogs to roam off the lead. Elsewhere, dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
We have a great takeaway for breakfast and evening meals, serving a full English or bacon sandwiches and more for breakfast or a large selection of evening meals including pizza, chilli, curry and traditional fish and chips. Steve's curry is a favourite with many of the regulars!
We welcome tents, touring caravans (both twin and single axle), motorhomes and campervans.
Other facilities include:
- Dishwashing area
- Laundry with washing machines (one which also puts detergent in for you), dryer, sink for washing delicates and an ironing board
- Campers' kitchen with fridge, chest freezer (with our own ice blocks you can use and return when finished with) and microwave, all free of charge to make camping a little easier for our guests.
- Our chemical disposal has been described as one of the cleanest ever seen by our customers, complete with hand hygiene gel for your use.
- We have a select few items for sale in our shop such as ice creams, cold drinks, sweets and crisps plus a few camping necessities. The local shop just a two-minute walk away, has lots of choice for fresh and frozen food, alcohol, tobacco etc and is also a post office. Across from the shop is the local pub The New Inn which has just been refurbished and has a very good menu and children's play area.
- All Penrose pitches are nice and level as well as spacious. Camp the traditional way in our meadow or with electric hookup or on one of our fully serviced pitches (electric, water and drain for grey water). Grass and stone pitches available for each type of pitch except non-electric pitches which are grass only.
Strictly no non-breathable groundsheets on site.
Group bookings, single-sex groups, hen and stag parties are not accepted via Pitchup.com.