Crantock Beach Holiday ParkFavourite
If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Sometimes all you need is a chance to relax and watch the world go by, and there's no better place to do that than Crantock Beach. This peaceful park, with stunning sea views, is just a short stroll from a quiet, sandy beach, sheltered by dunes. It's also just four miles from bustling Newquay with its restaurants, shops and family attractions. But hey, don't even think about that until you're fully relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Amusements including air hockey, bar games, pool, darts and board games.
* Light entertainment at the newly refurbished Wavecrest Pub.
* Adventure play area with Captain’s Boat.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Nature trail and Recreational Field.
* Family picnic and BBQ area.
* Newly refurbished Wavecrest Pub for evening meals and relaxing drinks on the outdoor terrace.
* Ocean Diner and Takeaway for delicious evening meals.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2013! Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Attractions near Crantock Beach Holiday Park
- Fistral Beach (1.1 miles)
- Blue Reef Aquarium (1.3 miles)
- Newquay Zoo (1.7 miles)
- Trerice (3.2 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (6.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near Crantock Beach Holiday Park
Fistral (1.0 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches Surfing
Towan (1.4 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
Newquay - River Gannel - Crantock - Polly Joke - Newquay (1.4 miles) Walking
Overall rating based
Blenny (Young couple, 2 reviews, 1 photo)
Liked: We stayed here over the Easter bank holiday weekend and it was fairly quiet, which was great. We had a lovely sea view from our caravan, which was large, comfortable and clean. There was plenty of seating inside and we were suprised to find the cooker included an oven! There was also a microwave, large fridge/freezer and utensils, crockery and cutlery were provided. The shower was lovely and hot and there was plenty of ...
Disliked: The bed in the main bedroom was rather small and quite short. The duvet was also quiet small. There are no blinds/curtains over the doors in the caravan, which is slightly unnerving at night. The fire took ages to get going; I think the ignition switch was a bit broken. These are only minor complaints though!
|Facebook Twitter Google Plus|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Newquay Bus Station — 1.1mi
Newquay: Porthfour Turn Coach Stop — 2.4mi
St Columb Minor (Cornwall): Church St Coach Stop — 2.9mi
- Train stations
Newquay Rail Station — 1.6mi
Quintrell Downs Rail Station — 3.5mi
St Columb Road Rail Station — 7.4mi
- Ferry ports
Padstow Ferry Landing — 12.2mi
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing — 12.6mi
Tolverne Ferry Landing — 13.1mi
Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 5.4mi
Penzance Airport — 26.4mi
1. Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 to Newquay, Cornwall. Take the left exit signed the A392 to Newquay.
2. Once on the dual carriageway take the 1st slip road signed Newquay (A39).
3. Take the 2nd turning at the roundabout signed Newquay (A392). Follow the road through Quintrell Downs, past Morrisons, turn left for the A3075 Redruth.
4. Continue for 2 miles and turn right at sign for Holywell/Cubert. From here follow signs for park.
1. Nearest station - Newquay, approximately a 10 minute drive from the park.
2. Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Exeter & Plymouth, change before Par for Newquay.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is about 600 yards from the park. Enquire at the holiday park.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
Nearby sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com:
Newquay, Cornwall Show on map
|Non-electric grass tent pitch||6 x||From £17.20 per night|
|Electric grass pitch||unlimited x||From £20.65 per night|
Cottage Farm Touring Park
Newquay, Cornwall Show on mapLast booked 2 days, 19 hours ago
|Non-electric grass pitch||6 x||From £12 per night|
|Electric grass pitch||6 x||From £17 per night|
|Two-bedroom holiday home||6 x||From £285 per 7 nights|