If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
In a stunning location, on the waters edge of the remote island of St Agnes, Troytown Campsite enjoys incredible panoramic views across the Atlantic, the rugged western rocks and the uninhabited island of Annet. Wake up to the sound of the sea, spend your day relaxing by the clear water and white sands of the campsites own beach, then after some alfresco dining, watch the sunset from your tent, and count shooting stars in the night sky.
A traditional granite building on the campsite houses our facilities for campers, which include:
* Toilets, hot showers and hand-basins
* Laundry facilities including a washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
* Baby Changing Facilities
* Electricity points for charging mobiles / laptops
Troytown is also a working farm, with a small herd of Jersey and Ayrshire cows. We have a small farm shop on site which sells:
* Luxury Troytown dairy ice-cream and sorbets made with our own milk and cream
* Fresh Troytown milk, yogurt, clotted cream and butter, all produced in our dairy
* A delicious range of Troytown reared beef and pork — steaks, sausages, burgers, mince and more!
* Seasonal vegetables and fruit
* We also stock a range of camping supplies including most types of camping fuel, BBQs, charcoal and washing powder. We offer a freezer block service.