If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Located on the boarder of Hampshire and Dorset, Hoburne Naish is a holiday park with a difference. Accommodation ranges from caravans to luxury lodges and the facilities are unbeatable. There is a heated outdoor pool, Dr Detox center and plenty to keep the kids occupied including the Sammy Seahorse club and mini bowling. If you feel the need to venture off site, there are plenty of scenic walks and for, the more adventurous visitors, local attractions include Go Ape! Moors Valley.
Plus this park has been awarded 5 stars by EnjoyEngland.
At Hoburne we are able to offer discounted vouchers to some local attractions - please do ask at reception when you arrive as these discounts can change.
Nearby attractions and activities
- Paultons Park – Family Theme Park on the edge of the New Forest
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum, House & Gardens – a top visitor attraction in the heart of the New Forest.
- Bournemouth Oceanarium – from clown fish to tiny terrapins you’ll find them all here
- Adventure Wonderland – Family theme park, loads of fun and laughs
- Tank Museum – world’s largest collection of tanks and armoured fighting vehicles, plus you get to ride in them
- GoApe – Pretend to be a monkey at Moors Valley GoApe, lots of fun as long as you like heights
- Farmer Palmers – for the under children they’ll have a great day here
- Bulbury Woods Golf Course – for those who love the fresh air and a good round of golf, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
- Crave Valley Golf Course – a 27 hole golf complex where you can play to your heart’s content, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
Attractions near Hoburne Naish
- Highcliffe Castle (1.0 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery & New Battery (7.3 miles)
- Adventure Wonderland (7.3 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery (7.2 miles)
- Brownsea Island (12.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near Hoburne Naish
Highcliffe (0.4 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches Surfing
Christchurch Bay (1.2 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
Christchurch Highcliffe Castle (1.6 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
Alas, no reviews yet . But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Highcliffe (Christchurch): Lymington Rd Coach Stop — 0.4mi
New Milton: Bus Lay by — 1.7mi
Christchurch Coach Stop — 4.1mi
- Train stations
Hinton Admiral Rail Station — 1.4mi
New Milton Rail Station — 1.7mi
Christchurch Rail Station — 4.2mi
- Ferry ports
Mudeford Quay Ferry Landing — 2.6mi
Hengistbury Head Ferry Landing — 2.7mi
Wick Christchurch Ferry Landing — 4.1mi
Bournemouth International Airport — 6.8mi
Southampton Airport — 20.4mi
Nearby sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com:
Glen Orchard Holiday Park
New Milton, Hampshire Show on map
|Two-bedroom Romsey caravan||4 x||From £275 per 7 nights|
Shorefield Country Park
Milford On Sea, Hampshire Show on map
|Three-bedroom Burley caravan||6 x||From £165 per 4 nights|