Hayling Island Holiday ParkFavourite
If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
There are two Hayling Islands. The first is our fabulous holiday park where there's always plenty to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools to enjoying the live entertainment. The second is beautiful Hayling Island itself, set just off the Hampshire mainland with glorious Blue Flag beaches, great golf and spectacular views across to the Isle of Wight. Better still... they're both all yours!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment in the Reef Showbar.
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddler’s pool, spa bath and solarium.
* Recently refurbished outdoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with ball pool.
* Gym with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Adventure play area with swings, slides and climbing areas.
* Sports field.
* Palms Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals in both the lounge and outdoor patio area.
* Reef Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Mini Supermarket.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New central lounge caravan holiday homes available!
Attractions near Hayling Island Holiday Park
- Royal Marines Museum (3.0 miles)
- Charles Dickens' Birthplace Museum (4.5 miles)
- Gunwharf Quays (5.2 miles)
- Bembridge Windmill (9.0 miles)
- Uppark House and Garden (11.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near Hayling Island Holiday Park
West Beachlands (0.9 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
West Hayling (1.1 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
West of Eastoke (1.3 miles) Beach - Excellent Water Quality Beaches
Alas, no reviews yet . But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Havant Bus Station — 3.9mi
Portsmouth: Guildhall Coach Stop — 4.6mi
Hilsea: Lido Coach Stop — 4.7mi
- Train stations
Fratton Rail Station — 3.9mi
Hilsea Rail Station — 3.9mi
Bedhampton Rail Station — 4.0mi
- Ferry ports
Hayling Island Ferry Landing — 1.7mi
Eastney Ferry Landing — 1.9mi
Portsmouth Continental Ferry Terminal — 4.7mi
Southampton Airport — 19.5mi
1. Hayling Island is signposted from the A27 Havant Junction, which is east of Portsmouth and west of Chichester.
2. Leave at this junction and take the A3023 to Hayling Island.
3. Continue on this road for approximately 3 miles until you reach a roundabout, take the 2nd exit (to the right) on to Manor road.
4. Continue on Manor Road for approximately half a mile and you will see Hayling Island Holiday Park.
1. The nearest bus stop is outside the park entrance.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
1. Nearest station - Havant, 5 miles approx from the park.
2. Main lines – Brighton, Cardiff, London, and Bristol.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
Nearby sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com:
Pondwell Camp Site
Ryde, Isle Of Wight Show on mapLast booked 1 day, 8 hours ago
|Non-electric grass pitch||10 x||From £12 per night|
Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park
Bembridge, Isle Of Wight Show on mapLast booked 1 day, 4 hours ago
|Non-electric grass pitch||6 x||From £6 per night|
|Serviced pitch||6 x||From £9 per night|
|Hardstanding electric pitch||6 x||From £13.20 per night|