If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Caravan Club approved 5CL Site (Max. 5 caravans)
- Small and quiet family run site over 2 acres in size which has been operating for many years.
- A choice of hard standing and grass pitches are available.
- Electric hook-ups for all pitches.
- Open all year
- The Club House provides local tourist information, along with selection of popular books and magazines, retro-style games.
- Astro-turf tennis court on site is available on site. Rackets & balls provided in The Club House.
- To ensure a peaceful and quiet stay, the site is adults only.
- Ideal for dog owners who wish to have plenty of space to walk along the footpaths to explore the surrounding countryside.
There is a choice of sites for Caravan Clubs to host their rally events:-
- a smaller hardstanding area (ideal for up to 25 caravans) overlooking an Orchard or
- Flat, grass & well drained field which is over 6 acres for a larger rally.
- Open all year round to Caravan Clubs and members of the ACCEO scheme.
- Nearby Village Millennium Hall is available to hire for indoor club events & parties.
For current availabilty or further information, either ring
+44 (0)7867 971 285 or email us at: email@example.com
Attractions near Grove Estate
- East Anglian Railway Museum (12.1 miles)
- Audley End House and Gardens (13.6 miles)
- Colchester Zoo (15.6 miles)
- Paycocke's (9.1 miles)
- Coggeshall Grange Barn (9.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near Grove Estate
Finchingfield - Howe Woods - Little London - Howe Street (4.7 miles) Walking
Great Dunmow - Flitch Way - Little Easton - Great Dunmow (5.1 miles) Walking
Gosfield - Great Cobham Hall - Beazley End - Gosfield (5.3 miles) Walking
Alas, no reviews yet . But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Electrical hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Braintree: Rail Station Coach Stop — 4.0mi
Stansted Airport Coach Station — 9.0mi
Witham (Essex): Newland Street Coach Stop — 10.0mi
- Train stations
Braintree Rail Station — 4.0mi
Braintree Freeport Rail Station — 4.6mi
Cressing Rail Station — 5.6mi
- Ferry ports
Wallasea Island Ferry Landing — 23.7mi
Burnham on Crouch Ferry Landing — 24.2mi
Point Clear Ferry Landing — 24.4mi
London Stansted Airport — 9.1mi
Cambridge Airport — 24.8mi
London Southend Airport — 25.0mi
The Grove Estate is located just off the A120 which runs from the M11 at Stansted Airport towards the coast at Colchester, and lies near the towns at Great Dunmow, Felsted and Braintree.
For satellite navigation, the estate’s postcode is CM7 5DP.
From London and West
• Leave the M11 at Junction 8A (Stansted Airport exit), which merges onto the A120.
• Continue on the A120 passing the sign for Great Dunmow
• Take the next exit for Chelmsford (A130), Felsted & Stebbing (B1256)
• At the roundabout follow the B1256 to Felsted and the brown information signs for Blake End Craft Centre
• Continue straight on this road which runs parallel to the new A120 road and pass the Gulf Garage on your left - Go to **
From South and Chelmsford
• Take the Essex Regiment Way (A130)
• Turn right onto the (A131) direction Braintree
• Go pass Great Leighs with its newly built horseracing track on your left
• Follow the signs to Stansted Airport (A120), there are several roundabouts, passing Great Garden Notley Village and the large Tesco Superstore on your right
• Once on the A120, take the first exit to Felsted
• At the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit to go over the bridge which stretches over the A120. At the T junction turn left - Go to **
From East and Colchester
• From the A12, take the A120 direction Stansted Airport
• Take the exit for Felsted
• At the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit to go over the bridge which stretches over the A120.
• At the T junction turn left - Go to **
• Turn at the ‘Palm Trees’ restaurant.
• Pass Blake End Craft Centre on your right
• Continue to Great Saling which is the first village you come to
• Once you enter the village you will see at red brick wall of the Estate on your right hand side
• Follow this wall, passing the White Hart pub on the left and continuing down Piccotts Lane
• The entrance is at the red brick lodge
• Drive down the gravel road and turn right into the caravan site
Nearby sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com:
Osea Leisure Park
Maldon, Essex Show on mapLast booked 1 day, 21 hours ago
|Non-electric grass pitch||unlimited x||From £18 per night|