If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Welcome to Hesleyside Shepherds huts, luxury camping within the breathtaking grounds of historic Hesleyside, Northumberland National Parks only Stately home.
Step back in time to a simpler way of life. Our traditional shepherd’s huts provide a quiet and cosy retreat from the rush and tumble of the modern world.
- Handcrafted from reclaimed oak. Cosy all year round as insulated with sheep’s wool. Electric plugs, fridge and lighting.
- Feather and down duvets, Egyptian cotton sheets and king size luxury mattress.
- Wood-burning stove with oven and hotplate. Optional breakfast baskets and locally produced suppers.
- En-suite bathroom in each hut with eco-friendly loo, hand basin and hot power shower.
- Pots, pans, and cooking equipment. Dresser and mini Belfast sink with crockery and cutlery for four people.
- Campfire with tripod, trivet, cauldron, griddle and skillet. Supply of logs, kindling and fire lighters.
- Star gazing books and guides, binoculars and telescopes.Maps, adventure books, playing cards.
- A stones throw from the prestigious North Tyne, Hesleyside huts are the perfect fisherman's lodge.
Other optional extras:
- Breakfast Baskets
- Locally sourced suppers
- Fishing packages