If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Bradfield Hall Farm is a beautifully quiet site located on a small working farm and nature reserve in North Norfolk.
New last year, the pitches are set on half an acre of level, flat, sunny ground - sheltered on three sides for privacy and from the wind.
- £10 per caravan per night.
- Seasonal pitches are £8.50 per night for a minimum of 28 day stay
- The site has electric and water hook ups
- Chemical toilet disposal
- Recycling available
- Dogs are welcome (we even have dog training classes on the farm)
- Family friendly
Whats happens on the farm
- A 500 acre working arable farm with 3 miles of country walks to explore streams, ponds, woodland and wildlife
- The village Cricket Club is next door with fixtures throughout the summer and coaching for children of all ages on Saturdays
- Come and see Daisy and May our two friendly donkeys!
- Bradfield and the surrounding villages are perfect biking country with gentle gradients and rolling Norfolk countryside
- Great access to Norwich and around. Gunton train station (2 miles) lies on the Norwich to Sheringham train line (The Bittern Line)
Bradfield is a perfect base from which to explore Norfolk.
Nearby North Walsham (3 miles) has a bustling high street, supermarket, weekend market, swimming pool, sports facilities and train station.
There are a variety of beaches nearby including:
- Family friendly Mundesley (4 miles)
- Fish and chips on Cromer Pier (7 miles)
- Go crabbing or set sail at Blakeney (20 miles)
Let History come to life with a wealth of National Trust stately homes nearby including: Blickling Hall (13 miles), Felbrigg Hall (8 miles)and Sheringham Park (16 miles)
Go shopping in the historic cathedral city of Norwich (24 miles) frequently voted one of the best places to shop in the UK
Spend a day on the Broads (Stalham 11 miles) - in a boat, in a canoe/kayak or stay on dry land