Cherry Tree Holiday ParkFavourite
If you are the owner of this site, upgrade today to add more detail to this page and start taking bookings through Pitchup.com.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Stay at Cherry Tree Holiday Park and there's always something to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools and kids' clubs, to grabbing your fishing gear for a day at the lakes. But the real cherry on the cake is that you're four miles from stunning Gorleston beach, or six miles from all the rides and attractions at fabulous, fun-packed Great Yarmouth!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
*New for 2013 Award winning Showtime entertainment
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment including live cabaret in the Showbar.
* Indoor swimming pool.
* Heated outdoor swimming pool with water fountain and toddlers’ pool.
* Fitness Suite with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Sports lounge with pool, darts and plasma TV’s.
* Indoor play area with ball pool.
* Adventure play with slides and climbing areas.
* Pirate themed crazy golf.
* Fishing lakes next to park.
* Coast Bar and Kitchen with Costa Coffee.
* Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2013! Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Attractions near Cherry Tree Holiday Park
- Pleasure Beach (2.7 miles)
- Fritton Lake Country World (2.8 miles)
- Somerleyton Hall and Gardens (4.1 miles)
- Elizabethan House Museum (2.7 miles)
- Horsey Windpump (11.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Activities near Cherry Tree Holiday Park
Bradwell (0.9 miles) Walking
BERNEY MARSHES & BREYDON WATER (CURRENT BOUNDARY FROM 23/03/2004) (1.5 miles) Birdwatching
Gorleston Beach (2.7 miles) Beaches Surfing
Overall rating based
Stayed with my family for a week
Bianca3Bee (Family with older children, 1 review, 0 photos)
Liked: The indoor pool.
Disliked: The size and the temperature of the outdoor pool.
|Facebook Twitter Google Plus|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Electrical hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Gorleston on Sea Coach Stop — 2.0mi
Gorleston: James Paget Hospital Coach Stop — 2.3mi
Great Yarmouth: Town Centre Coach Stops — 2.9mi
- Train stations
Berney Arms Rail Station — 2.0mi
Great Yarmouth Rail Station — 2.9mi
Haddiscoe Rail Station — 4.2mi
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry South — 5.5mi
Reedham Ferry North — 5.5mi
Southwold Ferry Landing — 18.2mi
Norwich International Airport — 17.8mi
Cherry Tree is a countryside holiday park located five miles from Great Yarmouth. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
1. Take the A47 to Great Yarmouth.
2. Take the third exit on the first roundabout across the bridge.
3. At the next roundabout, take the third exit going past McDonalds and follow the road to the next roundabout.
4. Take the third exit and continue on the road to the T-junction and then turn left. Cherry Tree Holiday Park is 300 yards on the right past the fishing lake.
1. There is no bus station within walking distance of the park, the nearest bus station is located 4 miles away in Great Yarmouth.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233
1.Nearest station - Great Yarmouth, Approx 20 minute drive from the park.
2. Main lines - London–Great Yarmouth via Ipswich and Norwich, change at Norwich for Great Yarmouth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
Nearby sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com:
Wild Duck Holiday Park
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk Show on mapLast booked 13 hours ago
|Basic grass pitch with awning||8 x||From £24 per 4 nights|
|Electric grass pitch with awning||8 x||From £28 per 4 nights|
Vauxhall Holiday Park
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk Show on mapLast booked 3 days, 7 hours ago
|Electric grass tent pitch||6 x||From £21 per night|
|Hardstanding electric pitch||6 x||From £21 per night|